SALES & MARKETING ASSISTANT
Sales & Marketing Assistant sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. Supports head of marketing and executives on projects such as developing sales strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and on collecting and interpreting marketing trends. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. The goal is to provide high quality customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
1. Collaborate with the Head of Marketing, internal team, client and partners on marketing strategy.
2. Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for growth.
3. Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
4. Work closely with the regulatory and operations department
5. Create innovative marketing materials for product info dissemination, presentations
6. Give effective presentation
7. Maintain a marketing database
8. Provide admin support to the sales and marketing team
9. Prepare, format and edit a range of documents for the company
10. Organize market research, competitive check
11. Update social media account of the company
1. Must be a graduate of Marketing, Communication Arts, Communication Research or similar fields
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills
4. Knowledgeable on Corel, Photoshop and page designing softwares
5. Must have high analytical ability
6. With high creativity and imagination
7. Good influencing and negotiation skills
8. Must be able to work independently as well as be a good teamplayer
9. Must have organizational ability and IT skills.